Nestled in the pines, our home is spacious, secluded, and the perfect place to begin and end your daily adventures in and around Glacier National Park. We are located just two miles from the park's west entrance, so you can beat the crowds and get an early start hiking, biking, or driving the world renowned Going to the Sun Road.
- Backyard Fire Pit
- Nearby Rafting/Guided Hiking Service
- Paved Bike/Walking Path into Glacier National Park
- Restaurants/Bars/Shopping Nearby
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement ("the Agreement") is made by and between Lisa A and Brian W McKeon ("Homeowner") and Airbnb Guest ("Guest"), for good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property. The property is located at: 127 1st St. W, West Glacier, MT 59936. The property is a furnished 3 bedroom, 2 bath home and includes the items listed in the amenities section of the Airbnb website listing Glacier’s Back Door. Lock box combination to the property will be provided approximately 30 days prior to check-in date.
2. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 8 people.
3. Term of the Lease: The lease begins at 4:00 p.m. on the specified check-in date and ends at 10:00 a. m. on the specified check-out date. Our housekeeper arrives at 10 :00 a.m. to begin preparing for the next scheduled Guests. Please allow the housekeeper the allotted time to do a thorough job. If you arrive earlier than 4:00 and the home is ready for you, feel free to stay. Housekeeping is completed between (not during) Guest rentals. Maintenance (lawn mowing & watering) may be necessary during your stay. If so, it will begin no earlier than 8:00 a.m. and end no later than 10:00 p.m.
4. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else that the Guest permits on the property to abide by such rules at all times while at the property.
5. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner/Caretaker access to the property for purposes of repair and/or inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner. For your/our protection, allow only those who know the lockbox key code to enter the home.
6. A 50% refund of accommodation fees will be issued for cancellations made seven full days prior to check in time (4:00 PM ) on the day of check in, otherwise no refund will be issued.
No smoking is permitted in the house. If you do smoke on the property, please refrain from smoking on decks and extinguish butts in a container w/water. Thank you for being considerate of others and helping to prevent fires.
No pets are allowed in the house or on the premises.
A designated fire ring is available for your use in the backyard near the alley. Wood, kindling, and newspaper for fire starter is provided below the back deck. Help yourselves. Lawn chairs and picnic benches can be moved to the fire ring area for seating if necessary.
A propane BBQ grill is available for outdoor cooking and is located in the garage. Feel free to roll it out onto the driveway for cooking, but don’t forget to put it back and secure the garage after using it so it is not a bear attractant. To light the grill, follow the instructions we have provided with the grill.
Our indoor wood stove is available if you want to take the chill off or just like to cozy up by a fire in the evening. Instructions for lighting the stove are located on the hearth and in the "House Manual" on the Airbnb website.
Bath towels are provided for your use in the home. There are separate beach towels in the bathroom cupboard for use off premises. Please do not remove the bath towels which are intended for your shower/bathroom use.
Our house has its own well and septic system. PLEASE flush ONLY toilet paper. ANY AND ALL feminine products WILL cause the system to clog and fail. All feminine products should go in the wastebaskets provided. A clogged septic system will ruin your vacation and cause a major plumbing headache for us. Thank you!
There is no garbage disposal in the sink and as stated above, we are on a septic system. Anything you can do to limit the amount of food going down the drain is appreciated. Scrape all food scraps into the garbage can and rinse all dishes and cookware before putting them in the dishwasher. This will prevent problems with clogged drains and keep our septic system from breaking down prematurely. Your help is appreciated.
People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in/on the property. Any other person in/on the property is the sole responsibility of the Guest.
The Property is privately owned. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. It is agreed that all guests expressly assume the risk of any harm arising from the use or misuse of the premises or by others whom they invite to use the premises.
The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. It is suggested that you return the house keys to the lockbox after locking and exiting the premises for safekeeping while you are away for the day. This will prevent inadvertently losing the house keys. We expect both keys to be available for the next arriving Guests upon your departure. Thank you.
The house will be inspected after your departure for any damaged, missing, or soiled items. Please leave our home the same way you found it. If anything transpires during your stay that we need to be aware of, don't hesitate to call Lisa: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or Brian: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Thank you very much!
Anuluj do 7 dni przed podróżą i uzyskaj zwrot 50% wartości poniesionych kosztów. Jeśli anulujesz w ciągu 7 dni przed podróżą, koszt rezerwacji nie będzie podlegać zwrotowi.