Cosy and bright room in a detached house in a lovely part of Manchester, Monton. Good access to city centre, Media City, Manchester United Stadium, Trafford Centre. Beautiful and quiet area for your long walks and jogging along the water canals.
Your room is situated on the 1st floor and it s suitable for 1 or 2 persons. Sleeping - comfortable double sofa bed.
Your cosy room is in a family detached house with a garden, located in a lovely green area of Manchester, in Monton Village. The room is situated upstairs with the view to the garden. Room is comfortable up two people, there is one comfortable double bed. The quiet neighborhood guarantees space for your relax and good sleeping overnight. Monton Village offers jogging paths and long walks along the Bridgewater Canal Tow Path to Worsley and Boothstown. There are lots of local shops, Cafes, pubs and bars in Monton Village, local post office and church as well. All of them not far then 5 min walk from our house.
Access to the center of Manchester from our place is really good by bus, tram, train or taxi. The best connection directly to Manchester city center is by bus No. 33. The bus stop is max 10 min walk from our house. Then just 20 min by bus to The Picadilly Garden in the middle of Manchester. Please see more information about public transport in bellow article ,,Getting around,,
As a guest you have access to your room, bathroom, living room, kitchen, dining room and the back garden as well.
Access to the house have only registered guests.
Kontakt z gośćmi
We`ll be happy to welcome you on the day of your arrival and be available whenever you need to advise, recommend any issue etc.
However, if you require absolute privacy, you won't be disturbed by anyone.
We offer you picks or drops off at the Manchester International Airport for £10 (includes parking fee at the airport).
Cause I work it can happen from time to time that I won't be home at the time of your arrival. But I am flexible and try to welcome you personally. If not, then you'll get all necessary information in advance (access to the house, door key etc.).
If you're interested, I'll be happy to recommend you interesting places that are worth visiting in Manchester (Cafés, restaurants, shopping, galleries, museums, etc.), our green area will be included. There is a map of Manchester available in your room and public transport information.
If you love travelling I offer one-day trips to Wales, Peak Distric or Cumbria.
Inne ważne rzeczy
1. Your room is not lockable, however, don't worry. During your stay no one will enter your room.
2. There are two well behaved dogs of small size living in the house with us. Dogs do not have access to the upper floor of the house and to the living room. If you suffer from any allergies or you may annoy the presence of dogs, please consider your stay in our house or contact me before you book the room. I'll do my best to make you feel comfortable in our house. Despite all, we can't avoid some movements of dogs in the house:-)
3. If you have a dog - you are welcome. Please let us know in advance, however.
4. Laundry - there is a washing machine available for you. Laundry fee is £3 per wash and includes washing powder
I believe the following information will make your stay pleasant and you will feel safe and comfy.
- Access to the house have registered guests only.
- Please keep the front door always locked, whether you're at home or leaving the house
- No-smoking in the house - the back garden is the right place for smokers
- Please keep noise down before 8am and after 10pm. Thanks for respecting our neighbours and privacy in our house.
- Cleaning: I do not charge cleaning fee, so please help us to keep the space clean and tidy.
Od 17 styczeń 2017 - 15 grudzień 2017, minimalny pobyt wynosi 2 dni .
Ten gospodarz ma 1 recenzję innych ofert.Zobacz inne recenzje
my name is Daniela and welcome to Manchester, whether you arrive to shop, study or for football match.
I love strong cup of Earl Grey tea, sitting in stylish Cafes, films, travelling, animals, yoga and people.
I ll be happy to share my travelling experience around UK with you or recommend where you get a nice cup of tea or coffee, burger or the typical carrot cake.
And my motto? Leave this world a little better than you found it :-)